Hello and Welcome!!

~Seek first to understand, then be understood~
~*~*~*~*
If you're looking for information on a particular topic, type that word in the search box below. If I have written about that subject, a list of posts will appear. If no posts come up, I haven't written about it...yet. Emails, and questions in the comments section for possible posts, are welcome.
~*~*~*~*
I have a "friend" who shows up once a month. She turns my world upside down, over and over again.
I am a good person, caring and sweet, but when she comes to visit, I could rip off your head.
She takes no prisoners, foul words she does spout, I try to keep the words in, she lets them come out.
People don't understand me, or what this is about, to have this creature inside my head.
I despise who I am, half of the time, I feel sorry for my daughter, family and friends.
There's no way to describe it, for those who don't know, it's a living nightmare, she really needs to go.
~Neysia Manor, Rest in Peace

Sunday, March 20, 2016

PMDD Quote of the Week

~I wasn't always easy to get along with and I used to be less under control, but now I will warn the people in my life that I have PMDD and take responsibility for it but I still get harassed about it, like they think I'm making things up, like when it makes me irritable, or cold, or cry for no reason.  I make sure that they know it's that time and nothing is personal, yet they still act surprised when I show symptoms.  They try to debate me about my emotions, which after years I have come to accept I have less control over, but they don't trust me about my own experiences.~

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I really loved your message. I've been diagnosed with PMDD for years yet I refuse to tell people or accept it myself. Yet I find myself feeling so different from who I am on a normal basis (weeks before my period). I realized I need to go online and find other women that go thru this because it's hard to understand it if you don't have it! Thanks for your words and I look forward to hearing other experiences and sharing together....my biggest love to ALL PMDD women out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am Carla and I have had a life long struggle with PMDD! I have worked so hard to keep myself under control & never winning. People thought I was crazy, no one understood me I was lost. I have lost many of relationships un willingly because of being misunderstood. I am so grateful to know that there is a reason & that I am not the only one with this issue. I was losing faith in life. Thank you for this blog!

    ReplyDelete